Click Here For Product Reviews
Bully Max can be used for dogs 9 weeks of age and older.
Bully Max is a revolutionary canine supplement packed with essential vitamins and proteins to promote a healthy muscle build in canines.
Bully Max Dog Supplement Muscle Building Vitamin is the most advanced muscle building, performance enhancing formula on the market. This revolutionary canine supplement is packed with essential vitamins, proteins, and minerals to promote healthy muscle builds in dogs.
Benefits of using Bully Max:
The benefits dogs can get from Bully Max is a raise in the immune system (which means your dog will be safer from infections), an raise in metabolism, and a raise in vision. Bully Max muscle supplements for dogs are also excellent for proper bone nourishment as well as a raise in tendon strength. This muscle supplement for dogs also aids in their muscle build, and a raise in your dogs skin and coat health.
Bully Max: provides the following powerful benefits:
• Increase Strength, Muscle, Power & Speed
• Extend Endurance
• Speed Recovery
• Better Oxygen Delivery
• Stress Fighters
• Build Muscle
• Raise Health & Immunity
• Post Surgery, Chemo, & Trauma
• Trans Fat, Sucrose, Corn Syrup Free!
• K9 Athletes
• Hard Keepers
• Dogs Needing to Muscle Up
Now, through advanced feed innovation, a research team comprised of nutritionists, plus biochemists and food technicians developed Bully Max®. Product development required specialized research, including production trials and in-field testing with individual dog owners and animal-science universities.
Bully Max ® is a revolutionary diet high in fat and fiber, low in starch, and balanced with quality protein. Excellent for a healthy muscle build as well as aids in muscle recovery after workouts.
Paired with low starch and high fiber, Bully Max® potentially reduces the risk of diet-related disorders. It also provide essential Vitamins and Minerals that are essential for a healthy muscle build in Canines.
Bully Max® is a whole new solution to timeless dog nutrition needs. So, is it any wonder it performs like second nature?
10 easy tips to help you exercise your dog
1. Walks! The best and easiest way to help form a bond with your dog and exercise them is daily walks. It is recommended to walk your dog for at least 30 minuets a day.
2. Treadmills. Treadmills are an easy way to exercise your dog on days that it is raining, or days that you don't have enough time to take them for a walk. Simply put a leash and collar on your dog and stand over them while the treadmill is at a slow speed. Hold the leash firmly above the track. As they get used to it you can tie the leash to the front of the treadmill and increase the speed gradually. Always supervise your pitbull while they are on the treadmill. They also sell treadmills specifically for dogs if you don't want to use a human treadmill. .
3. Fetch! Fetch is a great way to exercise your dog by using tennis balls, Frisbees, kongs, ext. Once again, don't let your dog chew on any of these toys unsupervised.
4. Kongs! Kong toys are a great way to exercise your dog's jaws and mind. These toys allow the dogs to work to get the treat inside the toy. The black color kongs are recommended since they are the most durable and longest lasting toys on the market.
5. Weight pulling! Weight pulling is a great sport for dogs and gives them more than enough exercise. Dogs that excel at this sport in particular are bulldog and pitbull breeds due to their low center of gravity, muscular builds, and sheer determination. Be sure to research weight pulling before hand and be sure that your dog is done growing before you have them pull weights. If your dog is still maturing any type of weight pulling is not recommended.
6. Weight Vests! Weight vests are a great way to build muscle and tone your dog. It is recommended that you start out with a small amount of weight and gradually increase it. These can be worn during play time, while playing fetch, or while on the treadmill.
7. Swimming! Swimming is a fantastic way to exercise your dog. Most dogs are already natural swimmers and love the water. You can take your dogs to local parks, lakes, or creeks to give them an excellent workout. Be sure to supervise your dogs closely while in the water.
8. Dog parks! Dog parks are not only a great way to have your dog exercise while playing with other dogs, they are also a great way to socialize your dogs! Socializing your dog is one of the key elements to raising a pitbull properly and dog parks are a great place to do this. Make sure your dog is current on all vaccinations before going to the dog park and also make sure that you don't take puppies that are not fully vaccinated yet.
9. Protection Work! Protection work is not for everyone but it can be a fun and exciting way to exercise your dog, and exercise them intensely. Not only does this work their jaws, leg muscles, and over all body, it also exercises their mind. Protection work should only be done by trained professionals that have many years of training experience and are knowledgeable about training and the breed of dog they are working with. When done properly it's a great sport and a great way to exercise your dogs.
10. Obedience Training! Obedience training is also a great way to not only excise your dog's body, buy also their mind. You can work on simple commands like sit, stay, here, rollover, ext while at the park, or at your home.
We offer the best in Dog supplements and muscle building vitamins for pitbulls, bulldogs, english bulldogges, rottweilers, American bulldogs, German shepherds, American bullies, as well as all breeds of dogs. We also offer in depth dog health information, health supplement information, pet training for a healthy and happy pet, as well as info about vitamins and supplements. Our Supplement is one of the best on the market and we offer a money back guarantee. Try our supplement for dogs today.
Home | Order Now | Bulk Order Bully Max | English Bulldog Info | American Pit Bull Terrier Info | Contact | About Us | Ingredients | Dealers | Supplements | Vitamin Info and Training Tips for your canines from Bully Max | human-quality dietary info | German Shepherd Info | Blog | Breed Information and History | Google | More information and pictures of GSD's | Health | Exercise training and play tips | Rottweiler & Rottie Info | Bully Max Reviews | Health & Info | Boxers | Terms and Conditions | Golden Retriever | Link Partners | Labradors | Dogue de Bordeaux | Weight Pulling | Dog Supplements and Training | Frequent Asked Questions | Other Forms of Payment | Apbt Information | Bully Breed Information | Holistic Human Grade Food | Puppy Info | International Order Section | Health Tips for you Pets | Training Puppies 101 | Find us on Facebook | Vitamin Info | How To Train a Puppy | English Bulldog Puppy Tips | Husky Dog Breeders | Pitbull Rescues & American Boxers | German Shepherd Nutrition | Dog Vitamins | Rottweiler Dogs | Schutzhund | Great Danes | Bulldog History | Pit Bull Shirt